My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

VIDEO - Ibiraquera (Brazil) and Maui (posted 16th May 2011)

POST UPDATE: This video was previously uploaded to MPORA but annoyingly they've accidentally deleted all videos from my account. This one got just over 7000 views on MPORA thanks to the shout on boardseeker but I've now uploaded it to the more reliable Vimeo! Click on the below link to check it out.


This video was originally uploaded to a dedicated extreme sports video website and featured by boardseeker mag, therefore gaining over 7,000 views which I was pretty happy with. Unfortunately they managed to wipe all my videos so they're now uploaded to the more reliable vimeo!

This is a short windsurf and skateboard video. It includes my skateboarding journey to get through two tropical paradises, beautiful waves at some rather unknown wave breaks, and some gnarly stop frame animation! The footage was partly taken at Ibiraquera in Brazil (the home spot of world wave windsurf champion Kauli Seadi), and on the Hawaiian island of Maui. Plug in your speakers or headphones to enjoy the beautiful sounds!