My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Awesome Autumn (posted 30th October 2012)

So the torn ligament on my elbow has definitely put me out of action but I'm down in Devon and Cornwall and loving life. Been down here for a few weeks and had so much action. Been to the forever crazy Aussie Kiss student windsurf festival and loved seeing loads of old friends and some awesome action on the water, both at the sea and at the lake (you're gona LOVE the video we're editing). Also been to the BWA contest at one of the UK's best wave beaches for windsurfing... Gwithian. I've been shown some incredible spots by friends and stumbled across some mind blowing ones myself.

It just gets better and better almost every time I come down here. So many places here, both natural and man inhabited that you could barely even imagine. Being injured has meant that I haven't been so occupied with being in the waves, so I've ended up doing more exploring than I've ever done. I won't say anymore though. You'll be able to checkout the video soon. It's gona be part 1 of an ongoing Cornwall and Devon windsurf, skateboard, surf living documentary! Here are just a few cool photos for now though.
Gwithian, North Coast Conrwall

Gwithian, North Coast Cornwall

Sat watching an eerie sunset over the lagoons at Porthcothan,
North Coast Cornwall