My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Buckled knee (posted 22nd January 2012)


It’s only been 2 weeks since I received my new North Hero sails and unfortunately I’ve gone and buckled my knee. I’ve had a few friends who have damage knees recently and been put out of action for over a year so I was pretty scared at first. Fortunately it’s not too serious so I should be back in action in about 3 or 4 months, but it does mean I’m gona miss the spring time wind and waves. For now it’s just lots of physio for me!