My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Start of skate ramp build (posted 15th November 2012)

Over the years I've had many life ambitions. But one that's always stuck is a home built skate ramp in the garden. So finally, mine and my friends' dreams are coming true... CHECK IT OUT, skate ramp build. This summer coming is 100% gona be the best summer ever... Bristol, epic skate ramp, our own sound system, decks, and everything else that goes with perfect summer days!