My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Torn ligament on my ankle (posted 06th August 2013)


Once again I'm out of action due to injury. This time I've torn a ligament on my ankle. Fortunately I've only slightly torn a ligament this time rather than a full on tear, so the hospital reckons I'll only be out of action for about 2 months. By the time I've recovered from this, I would have been out of action for 8 1/2 months of the last year due to 3 separate injuries. Oops! As long as I'm better in time for the Autumn waves.

Normal ankle                                                                                Torn ligament ankle