My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

New board sponsor... QUATRO (posted 17th October 2013)

I've just received my new Quatro Pyramid Thruster through Puravida. I tried this board when i was in Maui in the spring and I was absolutely amazed by it. It turns so quickly on a wave with so much control. I straight away knew that Quatro are in a league of their own when it comes to wave riding performance. The company is run by riders, who are just all about enjoying the sport. They shape the boards for so many of the best riders in the world. I couldn't be happier to be back riding their boards again. Checkout the Quatro website or if you're in England or Wales then contact Puravida to test some out for yourself. All I need now is for my ankle to get better.

Thank you to Fanatic boards for their support over the last year. And thank you to Puravida and North Sails for their on going support.