My photo
I'm a wave windsurfer and skateboarder based in the South West of England. I love to push my level in these sports with my friends, both in England and other countries around the world, while enjoying as many incredible experiences along the way as possible! I started this blog to feature my favorite photos and videos along with written stories, thoughts, rants and bits of knowledge I've gained from my adventures. Click on any photos to enlarge them.

Torn ankle ligament troubles (posted 10th November 2013)

Went back down to Gwithian in Cornwall, England last week for another wave riding day. The ankle ligament that I tore back in August was still pretty sore and I definitely over did it. I had one kinda bad crash and now my ankle’s swollen up again. I’ve been to the hospital and it’s probably a few more months of physio and rest for me. Really not good seen as this is the best time of year for waves here in England.